Home Appliance Industry Leadership Award
Joseph M. McGuire, Paul Sikir, Melanie Cook
AHAM's most prestigious recognition, the Home Appliance Industry Leadership, or HAIL Award, created in 1994, recognizes exceptional service over the past twelve months or in recent years. The award is reserved for AHAM members only and is the premier achievement award bestowed by AHAM upon a member. The award recognizes:
- Exceptional industry leadership through AHAM work
- Creative use of internal or Association resources for the benefit of the industry
- Considerable volunteer time and effort given to an AHAM program or project
- For leadership activity in the past twelve months or recent years
This award is presented yearly during the Annual Member Meeting Industry Achievement Awards presentation.
Previous recipients include:
- 2017 — Paul Sikir, Sub-Zero Group, Inc.
- 2016 — Randy Cooper, Whirlpool Corporation
- 2015 — John I. Taylor, LG Electronics USA, Inc.
- 2014 — Philip J. Manthei, Alliance Laundry Systems, LLC
- 2014 — Mark J. Bissell, BISSELL Inc.
- 2014 — Warrington Ellacott, Whirlpool Canada LP
- 2013 — Michael McCrea, MC Commercial Inc (Mabe Canada)
- 2013 — Cheri Wright, Helen of Troy-Health & Home
- 2012 — Kevin D. Mazzella, GE Appliances, a Haier company
- 2012 — David J. Aupperlee, BISSELL Inc.
- 2011 — Vincent P. Anderson, Whirlpool Corporation
- 2010 — Charles R. Smith, GE Appliances, a Haier company