Read the manufacturer's instructions and warning labels before using your portable electric heater.
leave operating heater unattended and always unplug heater when not in use.
use your heater with a power strip or extension cord. Overheating of a power strip or extension cord could result in fire.
String out cords on top of area rugs or carpeting. Placing anything, including furniture, on top of the cord may damage it.
Keep combustible materials, such as furniture, pillows, bedding, paper, clothes and curtains at least three feet from the front of the heater and away from the sides and rear. DO NOT
block heater's air intake or exhaust source.
Keep flammable materials away from heater.
Unless the heater is designed for outdoor use or in bathrooms, DO NOT
use in damp or wet areas. Parts of the heater may be damaged by moisture.
Check periodically for a secure plug/outlet fit. If the plug does not fit snugly into the outlet or if the plug becomes very hot, the outlet may need to be replaced. Check with a qualified electrician to replace the outlet.
Unplug the heater when not in use by pulling the plug straight out from the outlet. Inspect the heater's cord periodically. DO NOT
use a heater with a damaged cord.
plug any other electrical device into the same outlet as your heater. This could result in overheating.
Heaters should be kept away from children and not be placed in a child's room without supervision.
Place heater on a level, flat surface. Only use heater on table tops when specified by the manufacturer. DO NOT
place your heater on furniture. It could fall, dislodging or breaking parts in the heater.