Requesting a Change to an AHAM Standard
Following the publication of an AHAM Technical Standard, any interested person may file a written request for a change to a standard. Such a request should be submitted to the AHAM President and should contain the following information:
- The name and contact information of the requester
- The correct standard reference, including applicable clauses
- The specific change request
- The reason for tile request
- The requester's proposed change
The requester will receive confirmation that the submittal has been received and an explanation of the next steps that are needed to process the request. Changes to standards must be processed through AHAM's Engineering Councils.
Any questions relating to AHAM standards should be directed to Matt Williams.