Industry Supply Guide
Skip to main content
Industry Supply Guide
What We Do
What We Do
Industry Data & Research
Face Mask Sanitization
Safe Servicing of Cold Appliances
AHAM Sustainability Report
Plastics & Packaging
Refrigerants & Foam
U.S. and Canada Efficiency Standards
Newsletter Sponsored Content
Sponsored content, or advertorial, is a way to explain your issue as a newsletter story. You provide a content block, which can be hosted by AHAM , or may link to external URL.
You provide us with a 200x300 image that will run in the sidebar of Plug into AHAM, directly under the issue’s list of featured stories and events.
You may click through to a form to register for an event, or download a publication.
AHAM will accept 1 sponsored content block per issue of PLUG.
Placement will be in top 2/3 of Plug into AHAM.
Open to members, testing labs.
By purchasing this item you agree to our Terms & Conditions:
1. Agreement. These Terms and Conditions constitute a binding agreement between the advertiser identified above ("Advertiser") and the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers ("AHAM"). The Agreement may not be assigned or transferred by the Advertiser.
2. Advertising. The Advertiser shall purchase the online advertising package at the price listed, and for the duration specified.
3. Positioning. Positioning of advertisements is at the sole discretion of AHAM. Advertiser acknowledges that AHAM has not made any guarantees with respect to usage, statistics, or levels of impressions for any advertising. To the extent AHAM provides Advertiser with estimated usage it does so only as a courtesy to Advertiser and shall not be held liable for any claims related to usage.
4. Payment. Advertiser shall make payment within 30 days of the billing date indicated on the AHAM invoice. AHAM reserves the right to request full or partial payment before publishing any advertisement and to cease publishing any advertisement when payment for previous advertising is more than 60 days overdue. In the event any account becomes past due, in addition to such other remedies as it may have, the full amount of the account shall immediately become due and payable by Advertiser. Advertiser is responsible for all expenses incurred in connection with the collection of past due amounts payable.
5. Cancellation. Advertisements scheduled for insertion may be cancelled by the Advertiser or AHAM if either party is notified in writing on or before the copy deadline date of scheduled publication. When an Advertiser cancels all or part of a multiple ad buy, the Advertiser is responsible for payment of the rate differential resulting from such cancellation. Advertisers may also cancel the Agreement if AHAM materially breaches the Agreement and fails to fix said breach within 30 days of written notice by the Advertiser.
6. Advertising Disclaimer. All sponsor materials will be reviewed in advance and AHAM reserves the right to decline any ads and to edit all material for space and content. AHAM does not endorse or evaluate the advertised product, service, or company, nor any of the claims made by the advertisement. Advertisers making claims are expected to have research data that substantiates these claims. Advertisers and advertising agencies assume responsibility for all contents of advertisements printed, and each represents that it is fully authorized and/or licensed to publish the entire contents and subject matter contained in its advertisements including: the names, portraits, and/or pictures of living persons; any copyrighted material; any testimonials contained in any advertisement submitted to and published by AHAM. Further, Advertisers and advertising agencies stipulate that these materials do not libel any individual or entity. The Advertiser and its agency further indemnify AHAM from any liabilities, damages or expenses (including costs of defense) arising out of the publication of their advertisement.
7. Force Majeure. Neither party shall be held responsible for delay or failure in performance under this Agreement caused by acts of God, fires, floods, strikes, terrorism, work stoppages, breakdown of equipment, government action, internet or website downtime, or other causes beyond the affected parties' reasonable control.
8. Governing Law. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the District of Columbia without regard to its conflict of laws rules or principles.
9. Termination. AHAM shall be entitled to terminate this Agreement with or without cause upon 30 days written notice to Advertiser. In the event of termination under this paragraph, AHAM shall refund or credit Advertiser for the unused pro-rata portion of the price of the advertising purchased.
There are no records.
Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers